[R] Install.package error

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:30:03 CEST 2011

justin bem <justin_bem <at> yahoo.fr> writes:

> When try to use install.package I have this error message :
>
> Error in m[, 1L] : incorrect dimensions number
>
> What the matter with my installation ? I run R2.13 on Window 7 32bits.

  We have absolutely no idea.  This is not enough information
for us to go on.

  Try starting a clean R session (using R --vanilla).  Then tell
us *exactly* what you tried and what went wrong.  (I doubt that the
error you posted above is *exactly* the wording that appeared, because
it looks non-grammatical and R errors are usually grammatical ...)

  Ben Bolker