[R] Repeating a function in R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Jul 5 17:01:42 CEST 2011

On 05.07.2011 16:47, Daniel Malter wrote:
> Thanks, Uwe, for sending me this the second time.

Daniel,

I do not track names, sorry for posting twice.

 > I send my responses through nabble.

Great, so you found the main problem already.

> So #1 does not seem to be an option;

It is an option: if Nabble can't do it (and I really want to know if it
can), just use a more appropriate tool.

> #2 I sometimes forget.

Time to choose a tool that offers this by default so you can't forget.

Best wishes,
Uwe