[R] cumulative incidence plot vs survival plot

rgeskus statistics at inter.nl.net
Mon Jul 4 15:42:20 CEST 2011

Note that most of the nonparametric and semi-parametric competing risks
analyses can be performed within the survival package. This includes
nonparametric estimation of cause-specific cumulative incidence curves and
the log-rank type test. It suffices to create a weighted data set as
explained in Geskus, Biometrics 67, p. 39-49, 2011.

Ronald Geskus
Academic Medical Center
Amsterdam, the Netherlands