[R] PROBLEM IN R version 2.13.0 (2011-04-13)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:40:02 CEST 2011

On 11-07-03 7:21 AM, Sergio Ivan Roman Ponce wrote:
> I am using R (version 2.13.0; 2011-04-13). Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64
> (64-bit).
>

> The messages that I see is
>

> “This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way.
>
> Please contact the application's support team for more information”
>

> I am using the following libraries:
>
>> library(package="gmodels")
>
>> library(package="gtools")
>
>> library(package="bitops")
>
>> library(package="caTools")
>
>> library(package="grid")
>
>> library(package="gdata")
>
> gdata: read.xls support for 'XLS' (Excel 97-2004) files ENABLED.
>

> gdata: read.xls support for 'XLSX' (Excel 2007+) files ENABLED.
>

> Attaching package: 'gdata'
>

> The following object(s) are masked from 'package:stats':
>

>      nobs
>

> The following object(s) are masked from 'package:utils':
>

>      object.size
>

>> library(package="gplots")
>

> Attaching package: 'gplots'
>

> The following object(s) are masked from 'package:stats':
>

>      lowess
>

>> library(package="lattice")
>
>> library(package="MASS")
>
>> library(package="gregmisc")
>
> Mensajes de aviso perdidos
>

>          The `gregmisc' *package* has converted into a *bundle*
>
>          containing four sub-packages: gdata, gtools, gmodels, and gplots.
>
>          Please load these packages directly.
>
>> library(package="asreml")
>
>> library(package="GraphAlignment")
>

> I am searching how to solve this problem.

Isolate it, by cutting packages out of your list until the problem goes
away.  Find the minimal set of packages that trigger the crash.  If you
can get it down to just one package, then contact its maintainer.  If it
requires several, then post your script to load them, and someone else
will see if the problem is reproducible.

Duncan Murdoch