[R] very large pair() plot

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Fri Jul 1 17:36:24 CEST 2011

In addition to Uwe's suggestion of creating a pdf and then plotting
to it, it is useful to set the gap size to 0 (gap=0)

You might also look at pairs.panels in the psych package which
implements one of the examples in pairs (i.e., it gives histograms on
the diagonal and reports the correlation above the diagonal).

Bill