[R] Meaning of pterms in survreg object?

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 31 17:45:00 CET 2011

    JH> David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net> [Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:08:00PM CET]:
    >> You got a perfectly sensible reply from Thereau,  the author of the
    >> package,  a day after your posting and then failed to respond to his
    >> questions. I'm not sure what more you are expecting.
    >>

    JH> My apologies. Next time I'll be checking Gmane in addition to my
    JH> inbox for answers.

Gmane may be fine; but it is *NOT* the reference.
The reference to see what's posted or not are the mailing list
archives  "proper", https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/ ,
and they are available directly from
the https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help url
at the bottom of every posting ...

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich (= R-help list provider)