[R] package R2WinBUGS question; was: Multilevel

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Jan 29 18:35:47 CET 2011

Can you please

1. reply to me personally, not only to the list (which I won't read all
the time) and

2. cite what you wrote before. I tend to delete messages that are not of
importance for me and rely on the fact that old information is cited.
Now I do not have the data nor the code anymore and I really do not
start to search in the web or in the list archives.

Best,
Uwe Ligges