[R] Making up a graph and its equation which better fits two groups of data

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Jan 26 23:19:32 CET 2011

Your faith in our ability to read your mind is apparently much higher than our actual ability to do so.  What is the nature of your data? what question are you trying to answer? What type of equation do you want? What do you mean by better?  Better than what?

Maybe the esp package (pre-alpha) can give some additional insights:

> source('g:/R/esp/esp.R')
> esp()
[1] "dogie perm syllable brunt wore majestic Messiah luxuriously meretricious"

OK, that doesn't help me much, maybe someone else can get something out of that, but in the meantime I would suggest reading the posting guide and adding the info it suggests to make a question that we have a chance of giving a meaningful answer to.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org