[R] Failing to install {rggobi} on win-7 R 2.12.0

Tom La Bone booboo at gforcecable.com
Tue Jan 25 23:37:37 CET 2011

I recall that my problem on Windows was related to having a number of stray
versions of GTK+ installed. I went back and deleted all versions and
reinstalled the latest GTK+ and that seemed to fix things. However, when I
went to do any work of substance ggobi locked up and became unresponsive.
Never did get it working right on Windows. Had much more luck with R/ggobi
on Ubuntu 10.10.

Tom