[R] sensitivity logical operators in R

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Mon Jan 24 21:05:18 CET 2011

Marc

You have been given the answer already and a solution.  See the R FAQ 7.31.  As you have discovered this issue is not specific to R.  In order to eliminate this "problem" entirely, you will need a computer system with infinite precision.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204