[R] Ordering box plots

Stuart Luppescu slu at ccsr.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 24 16:40:33 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-23 at 17:37 -0600, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
[snip] Thanks to Ben and Dennis for their help, but right after I sent
the original message, I figured out how to solve my problem. I noticed
that boxplot() contains the at= argument. To get the box locations, I
used a line like this:

box.locs <- order(order(aggregate(meas.tab[,meas.name], by=list(meas.tab$unit), mean, na.rm=T)$x))

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR