[R] complex transformation of data

Den d.kazakiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:27:57 CET 2011

Thank you for your efforts.
Although it is still not working, it feels like getting closer and
closer.

id cycle1 cycle2 cycle3
1  1    cmf    cmf    cmf
2  2    mfc    mfc    mfc
3  3  acfNA  acfNA  NAcfm

I really appreciate transformation from subsets ("c","m","f") to "cmf".
That was critical for me.
Hopefully, I'll figure  out the rest later with ddply from plyr package.
At least this is my idea for now.

У Пят, 21/01/2011 у 18:00 -0200, Henrique Dallazuanna піша: