[R] How to look into the asterisked function?

Bogaso Christofer bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:53:27 CET 2011

Thanks Jim and Henrique for your replies. I would like to know why some
particular functions are asterisked? What is the pros and cons while making
a typical UDF asterisked? How can I make a typical function asterisked? For
example print.anova() is not asterisked however print.acf() is. How can I
make print.anova() asterisked?

Thanks and regards,