[R] ANOVA plotting

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:39:41 CET 2011

I'm not sure what a "real ANOVA diagram" is supposed to look like, nor
do I know what your data look like.

But this might get you started:
fakedata <- runif(100)
fakegroups <- sample(rep(letters[1:5], each=20))
boxplot(fakedata ~ fakegroups)

If that isn't what you're after, a clearer explanation with a
reproducible example
would help us help you.

Sarah

--