[R] calculation correlation and p-values of genes using rcorr function

Stuart sbroad00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:40:11 CET 2011

Hi

I want to do correlation of genes but I need to know p-values to
construct netwrok based on correlation. But I,m getting too many zero
for some reasons. I read one paper and they did analysed their data
by ::

1- R values
2-P-values
3-Spearman p values - FDR corrected (Bejamini-Hochberg)

Do yopu think I,m following same procedure for that or its possible I
can get all three in one go and output file with all these analysis?

libray(HMISC)

1- calculation correlation and p-values of genes using rcorr function
rashid=rcorr(t(x),type="pearson")

2- Spearman p values - FDR corrected (Bejamini-Hochberg) (p-values
adjustment)
round(p.adjust(x), 3)
round(p.adjust(x,"BH"), 3)

and also I want to extract with p-vale > .80

Any help would be nice !!