[R] Odp: Relative frequency on a character vector

ADias diasandre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:17:20 CET 2011

> BTW. There are help pages coming with R installation. Do you have them
> corrupted? There is strsplit in see also section of nchar help page.

yes I do. But I have many dificulties in finding what I need. And on top of
that R has a very specific way of working that is quite diferent from what I
am used to with other softwares. So I get really lost sometimes. But I am
getting better and I more and more find what I need just researching the
help pages.

many thanks
Regards,
ADias