[R] Statistical formulas

Toby Marthews toby.marthews at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 17:42:51 CET 2011

Hi Ilya,
If you're looking for general information about statistical tests, etc., you'll probably need to buy yourself a textbook. There are online pages (http://homes.msi.ucsb.edu/~byrnes/rtutorial.html is a good one), but a good textbook is probably better. It's a bit old, but I still recommend Fowler et al. (1998) for those who are starting out with statistical testing: Fowler J, Cohen L & Jarvis P (1998). Practical statistics for field biology (2nd ed.). Wiley, Chichester, UK.
Toby Marthews