[R] sweave.bat

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:35:42 CET 2011

2011/1/17 Sebastián Daza <sebastian.daza at gmail.com>:
> Hi everyone,
> I am trying to run Sweave.bat (batchfiles_0.6-1) from the command line on
> Windows, but I get this error:
>
> C:\batchfiles_0.6-1>Sweave.bat Sweave-test-1
> "Error: rterm.exe not found"
>
> I don't know how to set up the path if this one were the problem... I ran
> rcmd.bat and I got this... so I don't know if it is a path problem.
>
> C:\batchfiles_0.6-1>Rcmd,bat
> R_ARCH=/x64
> R_ARCH0=x64
> R_ARCH0=x64
> cmdpath=C:\R\R-2.12.1\bin\x64\Rcmd.exe
> args=,bat
> 'bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> the path of rterm.exe in my computer is: C:\R\R-2.12.1\bin\x64
> thank you in advance!

You should not have to set up any paths. The whole point of these
batch commands are to save you from doing that.  If you contact me
privately we can try to determine what has gone wrong with Sweave.bat
.

Regarding Rcmd.bat, the comma in your command line should be a dot.

--
Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.
email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com