[R] send commands from script to console

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Jan 13 21:19:31 CET 2011

In the windows GUI cntrl+r will send the current line or selection to the command line.  There is not a similar sequence to send from the command line to a script, but you can use the "history" function to create a new script from the recent commands (you can set how many).

Another option is ?txtStart in the TeachingDemos package which can be used to create a script (in a file) with all the commands you issue (well the ones that don't result in an error) going forward.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org