[R] 2d plot with modification of plotting symbol to indicate third dimension.

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:23:22 CET 2011

You don't give an example, but in general you can use a vector for cex with
the values proportional to the third variable.

Same goes for color: col can be a vector, not just a single value.

This has been discussed before on-list, and fairly recently.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org