[R] Don´t know what test i have to use

gaiarrido gaiarrido at usal.es
Wed Jan 12 18:51:50 CET 2011

I´m starting with my PhD and I have to stop because i got a little knowledge
in R and statistics.
I´ve got a model of this kind: 
binary response variable: prevalence of infection (0/1)
3 categorical independent variables: sex, month and name of the area  

I was trying with a full model like this, before the simplification


but the Fligner test told that i haven´t got homoscedascity, so I suppose I
should trying with glm, with a model


is that correct? where I must put the link (logit) ?

Thnks very much
View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Don-t-know-what-test-i-have-to-use-tp3214491p3214491.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list