[R] R packages for R 2.11.1

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 06:23:09 CET 2011

I would try using the R 2.12.1 packages first, but if that does not
work, then you can go here:
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/
to get older versions of the tar balls.  I think you might have to
build them yourself.  I kind of doubt anyone is keeping entire
duplicates of old CRAN packages in all forms.  This is not that
difficult though.  If the packages you want to install do not have
other code, I believe you can actually install them without any
additional software.  If there is compiled code (e.g., C or C++), then
I think you'll need RTools as well as a compatible compiler.  See the
installation manual for details:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-admin.html

Cheers,

Josh

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Raji <raji.sankaran at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>  I am using R 2.11.1 . I need to download few packages for the same for
> Windows.But in CRAN i see the latest packages for R 2.12.1 only. Can you
> help me out with the locations where i can find the packages for R 2.11.1
> Windows zip?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --

Joshua Wiley