[R] How to export/save an "mrpp" object?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 06:01:35 CET 2011

On Jan 6, 2011, at 10:03 PM, Nikos Alexandris wrote:

> Greets (again) :-)
>
> I finally ran mrpp tests. I think all is fine but one very important
> issue: I
> have no idea how to export/save an "mrpp" object. Tried anything I
> know and
> searched the archives but found nothing.

And what happened when you tried what seems like the obvious:

save(mrpp_obj, file=)
# rm(list=ls() )  # Only uncomment if you are ready for your workspace
to clear
load("mrpp_store.Rdata")

> Any ideas? Is really copy-pasting the mrpp results the only way?

Many of us have no idea what such an object is, since you have not
described the packages and functions used to create it. If you want an
ASCII version then dput or dump are also available.

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT