[R] Multiple subsets of data

Chris Mcowen chrismcowen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:19:13 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry the formatting has messed up, the common variable is species ( spelt different in both but i have corrected this now)

I am having some luck with the which function but am struggling to automate it for all communities
On 6 Jan 2011, at 15:09, John Kane wrote:

Is there any common variable?  From your description, I don't see how you would link a species to a community.  I mean if you select species a in df1 how would you know what community it is in?