[R] Help with "For" instruction

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jan 4 19:03:41 CET 2011

If you had followed David's advice and put everything into a list or other structure instead of using the assign function (see fortune(236)) then you could just access the list element instead of needing get.  In the long run (or even medium and short run) life will be much easier for you if you learn to use proper data structures and not programmatically create global variables.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org