[R] lattice: par.settings with standard.theme() + additional arguments?

Marius Hofert m_hofert at web.de
Tue Jan 4 17:48:38 CET 2011

Dear David,

that's funny to read. I guess we did pretty much the same. I also thought I got the list structure wrong and I also tried c()... (since I recently learned from Gabor that a list is only a vector of mode list).... and I also searched for posts with exactly the same words [but wasn't as successful as you :-)].

Thanks for the modifyList()-trick!

Cheers,

Marius