[R] Problem with uploading library

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sun Jan 2 08:33:28 CET 2011

On 01/02/2011 04:18 PM, Joshua Wiley wrote:
> This makes me wonder if you could somehow have it return any or all layers?

One of the first things I did was look for a function that would return
all the information I needed to know. I thought that "ogrInfo" might do
the trick, but it doesn't.
> When I was browsing, I ran across this whitepaper on shapefiles:
> http://www.esri.com/library/whitepapers/pdfs/shapefile.pdf

Thanks for that, I now know quite a bit more about shapefiles, but no
mention of layers.

> perhaps it will be useful/mean something to you.

I'm a bit further down the track, I'll keep looking. Thanks.

Jim