[R] R help

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Mon Feb 28 10:06:08 CET 2011

On 02/28/2011 02:37 PM, Laura Clasemann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could provide me with help in entering the attached dataset into R? I've been having a hard time in trying to figure out how to assemble it into both a frequency table and a bar graph within R. I've been trying to present the way I have the data arranged in Excel Spreadsheet into R. I am uncertain what the correct commands and exact techniques are into getting it correctly organized in R. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hi Laura,
Your dataset didn't make it to the list. This is a common problem as the
moderators take care not to let possibly virus-laden attachments get
through. If the dataset isn't too big, you can just add it to the
message. If it is already an R object like a dataframe, try "dput" to
add it to the body of the email. If all else fails, place the dataset on
a public server and send the URL to us.

Jim