[R] Variable names AS variable names?

Noah Silverman noah at smartmediacorp.com
Fri Feb 25 18:33:32 CET 2011

My actual code is several things with adaptive filtering.  This will
require accessing data sporadically.  The loop was just a quick example
for the e-mail.

One application is to work with online (streaming) data.  If I get a new
data point in for code "a1", I'll need to be able to reference the
matrix named "a1".