[R] Regarding Savitzky-Golay Smoothing Filter

Hans W Borchers hwborchers at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:07:17 CET 2011

reynolds pravindev <reynoldspravindev <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
> When we use the sav_gol command in R , it shows an error which says: "
> error in as.matrix". We've downloaded the necessary packages. Kindly
> help us with this issue. If there is any other function to perform
> Savitzky-Golay smoothing in R, please let me know.

Would be okay to mention the package where your 'sav_gol' is located.
You could also provide your "session info" for others to see which
packages are loaded.

Guess you mean RTisean::sav_gol(). There is another implementation in
the 'signal' package. Personally I am still using a version you can
find by RSiteSearch'ing the mailing list 2002-2007.

--Hans Werner