[R] Reg : help using nnet parameters

Raji raji.sankaran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:14:49 CET 2011

Hi R-helpers,

 I am using nnet package for Neural Network. I have understood almost all
the basic parameters and the way they are used. I would like to know how to
give the followinf parameters as input.

1.weights
2.wts
3.mask
4.contrasts
5.subset
6.For which kind of datasets we can set entropy and censored?

Can any of you provide an example which has all these input parameters
mentioned so that i can get a clear idea on this.I tried giving them as
vectors, matrices .But since i do not know how they are used internally, i
am unable to relate them to the results obtained.I am stuck here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Raji