[R] Find peaks in dataset(x,y) and area for each peak

Ramya ramya.victory at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:08:00 CET 2011

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3312061/x_and_y_values.txt
x_and_y_values.txt

I have the absorbance values form HPLC Chromatogram. I need to find the
peaks in datapoints and area under each peak.

I am not sure how how to find the peaks, I tried couple of libraries and
peak function but they return me a list of values which when computed from
area turns out to be huge nnumbers. In the dataset I know there are 4 peaks
but i couldnt find through R.

getPeaks method was kind of promising but i am not sure how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ramya