[R] Confidence interval of Survival Curve of Weighted Cox Regression

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 14:04:46 CET 2011

On Feb 15, 2011, at 9:05 PM, jeanneyue wrote:

> Hi,
>
> May I know how to obtain the confidence interval of the survival
> curve of
> weighted Cox regression model?
> I tried coxph, cph, and coxphw, but they did not work.
> Any help would be much appreciated.

One possible reason that this question may have gone unanswered is
that it is too vague. You don't indicate enough about your data
situation or research goals to answer the question. And you are
mentioning functions from different packages but not the name of the
packages. I know for instance that cph is from rms and the it is not
used to generate confidence intervals but that Predict would. Perhaps
the same situation exists for coxph (presumably from survival) and
coxphw whixh is not from either of hthose two packages.

You are asked to offered code and at the very least a description of
the data.In that manner we can figure out what you mean by weights, a
term that has at least two (and maybe more)  different interpretations
in this context.

Since it appears you have not read the Posting Guide, please do so now
and then post a more complete question.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT