[R] Analyzing dissimilarity ratings with Multidimensional Scaling

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:39:21 CET 2011

What was wrong with the first example on google with distance
between cities where I used the daisy output for a distance matrix?
In all the excitement I lost track of what your rows and columns
are but presumably you now have the heatmap example
with dendogram, daisy for distances, and an mds example.
What pieces are missing?