[R] When is *interactive* data visualization useful to use?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Feb 14 18:02:11 CET 2011

There are some interactive graphics tools in the TeachingDemos package (tkBrush allows brushing, tkexamp helps you create your own interactive graphics, etc.).

There are also the iplots package, the rgl package (spinning in 3 dimonsions), 'tkrplot' package, the fgui package, the playwith package, and the rpanel package that may be of interest.

Just a few things to look at.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center