[R] xyplot text sizing

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 14 12:47:32 CET 2011

Trellis graphs can be a pain regarding their parameters ;-)....

Try to run trellis.par.get() after you produced the plots and try to
figure out (by playing around with them) which parameter corresponds to
your text size (I would guess some of the par.sub.text or par.main.text
parameters). Use trellis.par.set() to set the according value.

Good luck with trial and error!

HTH
Jannis