[R] (no subject)

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 14 12:16:02 CET 2011

First of all I would advice you to use meaningful subjects when posting
to the list.

My second point is only a vague guess, but if you use the exact code
that you posted there may be bracket missing....(its the closing bracket
of the jpg() call ). May this produce your error?

Third, you should use [[]] instead of $ to access the elements of the
data frame ( see ?$ ). blith[[item]] should do the job.

HTH
Jannis