[R] Test for equivalence

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sun Feb 13 02:04:34 CET 2011

Does it make sense for you to combine the 2 data sets and do a 2-way anova with treatment vs. control as one factor and experiment number as the other factor?  Then you could test the interaction and treatment number factor to see if they make a difference.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org