[R] How to compute "yaxp" and "usr" without plotting ?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sat Feb 12 00:56:13 CET 2011

The usr parameter is either ylim or ylim plus 4 percent on either side (see yaxs/xaxs), see the pretty function for possible ways to get the yaxp information.  Note that strwidth is based on the current coordinate system and will not give you the proper values unless the plot region has already been set up.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org