[R] Writing R packages in an easier way?

Dr. Michael Wolf m-wolf at muenster.de
Fri Feb 11 20:14:13 CET 2011

Dear collegues,

thanks for your helpfull and persuasive comments. I see that all of you propose
to work with the official method building R packages. The code of importing
functions which Barry Rowlingson posted to the forum is very interesting and
perhaps I can use this for solving other problems.
I'm thinking about a monitoring project with R in the center of my working.
Therefore I need help files for describing my programming code.

In the consequence of this I have to accept that using the official R way of
writing a package will be the best in the long run - even it will take some time
to me especially to write the help files. SO I will reactivate my RTools and TeX!

Best regards

Dr. Michael Wolf
(m-wolf at muenster.de)