[R] Writing R packages in an easier way?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:42:23 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Spencer Graves
<spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com> wrote:
> Dear Dr. Wolf:
>

>      I understand your concern that the mechanics of writing an R package
> can be difficult.  It was hard for me when I started.

 I should add that although I did write that import/reload code for
simple development of R code in folders - I don't actually use it.
It's one of those things I wrote because someone on R-help asked a
similar question to Dr Wolf's.

 I write proper packages with examples and tests. Of course I do.

Barry