[R] question mle again

Antje Niederlein niederlein-rstat at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 8 13:53:11 CET 2011

Thanks a lot to everybody who answered!
Sorry for not mentioning the package I used (I am aware of this fact
but I simply forgot to put it to the example code....)
Thanks a lot for explaning the problem to me. I was pretty sure that
it ist something like this but I thought, I've made a mistake in how
to use mle() correctly.
I think, I'll look into Bens mle2() method and figure out whether this
is a more elegant way :-)

Ciao,
Antje