[R] please help-DTK package

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Feb 8 12:20:00 CET 2011

Hi Maria,
you may have a look at any 'introduction to R' at your hand for the
basic concept of R packages.
In short:
Packages are installed by

install.packages("package name")

or via R-GUI either from locally saved zip-files or from a repository,
and they are loaded by executing 'library()', e.g.

library(DTK)

hth.