[R] waveThresh plot axis

Eva Ampe eva.ampe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:49:54 CET 2011

Dear,

I am using WaveTresh for Haar Wavelets. It works all fine exept when I
want to adjust the axis on the wavelet coefficient plot:

input:    wlh_ponds<-wd(input_waves[,1], family="DaubExPhase",filter.number=1)
plot:      plot(wlh_ponds,scaling="by.level")

My problem is twofold=
-I want the original x-axis of the data on that plot, not 1/2 of the
axis. This would make my plot more clear for comparison with the
original data series.

-I want to cut of a part of the graph because I added columns with 0's
to make my series 2^n. Now I want to cut them of again.

It may look like a simple problem, but things like "xlim" don't work
with this kind of plot.

Thank you,
Best wishes
Eva Ampe