[R] Acf of Frima

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Wed Feb 2 18:08:23 CET 2011

What's farima?  functional arima or fractional arima?  If the former,
the "fda" package includes a function "cor.fd" for "correlation matrix
from functional data object(s)".  If the latter, I suggest you use sos
as follows:

library(sos)
(fr <- findFn('fractional arima'))

       "findFn" searches a database of help pages of contributed
packages.  This particular call returned 13 links in 5 packages and
opened the results in a table in a web browser with hot links , sorted
to put first the package with the most matches.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer