[R] dotchart {graphics} 2.11.1 vs. 2.12.1

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:31:52 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Peter Ehlers <ehlers at ucalgary.ca> wrote:
> Will this suffice:
>
>  dotchart(c(table(infert$education)))

That is probably the cleanest answer for now (I tried something like
that with as.vector(), but lost the names).  Another reasonable option
would be:
dotchart(unclass(table(infert$education)))

2D tables work fine presently:  dotchart(table(state.division, state.region))

I started a thread on R-devel suggesting a few possible solutions, so
perhaps in the next release, dotchart() will be able to handle table
class objects without any coercion.

Josh