[R] Latent Class Logit Models in discrete choice experiments

Daniel Vecchiato daniel.vecchiato at unipd.it
Tue Feb 1 12:22:06 CET 2011

Thanks to all for your answers!

The ppt file should be here: http://bit.ly/gi15gh

I also uploaded some model specifications and the results I want to replicate + the random dataset (long format) I'm using.

The zip file is here:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B09M2qtL2eXjNmE3ZGM4NGQtZjE4Ny00NmQzLWI3ZTEtZjYxZjI1NTM1ZGQw&hl=en

Basically, I have 400 respondents.

Each respondent faces 4 choice scenarios, and in each scenario he chooses among 3 option.

Each option is characterized by 4 attributes (3 categorical [attr_1, attr_2 and attr_3], and 1 continuos [cost])

The respondent choice depends by the option characteristics (conditional to the characteristics of the other options in the same set) + the respondent socioeconomics.

Daniel