[R] vertically stacked area plot?

elpape ellen.pape at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:04:53 CET 2011

Dear all,

I would like to create a vertically stacked area chart in R. The data are
presented in the attached text file.
I would like to see the trend in values for the different groups with
sediment depth (that's why I would like to create a vertically stacked
chart; normally sed_depth should be = x, but I want it plotted on the
y-axis). In the packages available to create stacked area plots, there seems
to be an option for horizontally stacked area plots only. Does anybody know
how I should adjust the code for creating the graph that I want?

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4245931/FT_GB0806.txt FT_GB0806.txt

I hope this message is clear! Thanks for the help!

Ellen