[R] mtrace function

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 29 15:44:27 CET 2011

This is something you should report to the maintainer.
I tried to reproduce (never using that package myself), and got when
trying the examples from ?mtrace:

library("debug")
mtrace(glm) # turns tracing on

Error in numbered.id[n] <- attr(src.expr[[i]], "id") :
   replacement has length zero

Mark, I think we need an update for CRAN.

 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.14.1 (2011-12-22)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=C                 LC_CTYPE=German_Germany.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=C                LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=C

attached base packages:
[1] tcltk     tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets
[8] methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] parser_0.0-14    Rcpp_0.9.9       debug_1.2.40     mvbutils_2.5.101

Best,
Uwe Ligges