[R] R Commander options

Michael Schmidt michaelschmidt0001 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:57:11 CET 2011

I realize this is basic, but I can't figure out the syntax for setting
options for R Commander.  I'm running Linux Mint and want to increase the R
Commander font sizes.  I see that there are (apparently command line)
options to do so.  I have a desktop launcher with the following command
line:

sh -c 'R_DEFAULT_PACKAGES="$R_DEFAULT_PACKAGES Rcmdr" R "$@"'

Can this be modified to override default font sizes?  Alternatively, I've
started Rcmdr from the terminal with

library(Rcmdr)

but again, can't figure out where to insert the options settings to change
the font size.

Could someone provide the exact syntax to accomplish this?

Sorry about the basic nature of the question - I've read everything I could
find on the Web and it just keeps saying the same thing over and over.

Thanks!